i got my front tooth & wisdom teeth removed (vlog + story)


i got my front tooth & wisdom teeth removed (vlog + story)

SHOP MY NEW HOODIES:
well… I bet you never saw this one coming. I had to get my front tooth removed because it died! and all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. so overall just a super fun and simple little video!! I told you guys what happened and then I vlogged before and after the surgery. AND THEN I surprised my family and friends with my tooth since I basically told NOBODY!
THE SECRET IS OUT I FEEL SO GOOD!
#wisdomteeth #wisdom #removal
YES LETS BE FRIENDS
SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram- hannahmeloche
Twitter- hannahmeloche
Snapchat- hannah_meloche
Tumblr- hannahmeloche
Pinterest- hannahmeloche
Vsco- Hannah Meloche
Spotify- HannahMeloche
Dote- hannahmeloche (use the code "hannah" for $ off)
MY WEBSITE: www.hannahmeloche.com
VLOGMAS COMING SO SOON!!!
VLOG CHANNEL:
Help me translate this video into your language!
p.s. this was NOT a sponsored video! obviously oof!
thank you for watching and supporting me i love you so incredibly much and i'll see ya in the next video!
sub count: 1,206,000

hannah meloche,hannah,teen,i got my front tooth & wisdom teeth removed,vlog,story,teeth removed,wisdom teeth,front tooth,removed,wisdom teeth vlog,funny,crying,crazy,wisdom teeth aftermath,wisdom teet

Comments