D.I.Y Textured Potpourri Bowl Mixed Media Home Decor #StudioSilverCreek


D.I.Y Textured  Potpourri Bowl Mixed Media Home Decor #StudioSilverCreek

D.I.Y Textured Potpourri bowl. The texture is made with hot glue. This DIY mixed media project is so quick and easy. Add hot glue texture to old re-purposed containers can give them a unique and creative makeover. Check out all the links below. Thanks for watching!
SUBSCRIBE!: (after subscribing: click on the bell icon to get notified of all my video uploads!)
Help support this channel:
Donate:
*** Art Supplies ***
*The list of materials below include links that go through my Amazon Affiliate program, and you support my videos and channel when using them! The links are easy and convenient to use. Or you can search for other art supply brands here:.
-Wooden container (purchased from my local dollar store)
-Black Gesso:
-OR White Gesso:
-Gold acrylic paint:
-Hot glue dispenser:
-Hot glue sticks:
-Parchment paper:
-Flat paintbrush:
-Makeup sponge:
-Varnish (I chose an outdoor matte finish)
-Potpourri (or other natural elements)
*** MORE ART SUPPLIES:
***MORE INFO:
-Use black OR white gesso depending on what colour you chose to paint your bowl. I chose to paint the base colour with black gesso and highlight the raised areas with gold acrylic paint.
-Do not use finished project for food storage
***FOLLOW me:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
PINTEREST:
#studiosilvercreek #DIY
©StudioSilverCreek, All Rights Reserved.
Videos produced by StudioSilverCreek are intended for your personal use only.
Music Credits:
From the YouTube Audio Library:
- “A Dusty Road”
-“Take It Back”
-“Top Down”

Potpourri bowl,diy room decor,diy,D.I.Y Textured Potpourri Bowl,mixed media,mixed media bowls,textured bowls,diy home decor ideas,home decorating ideas,hot glue texture,potpourri containers,repurpose,

Comments