Get To Know Me with my son , Arjun| Roshni Bhatia


Get To Know Me with my son , Arjun| Roshni Bhatia

Hi guys and welcome back !!!!
As promised Iam back with a video and this time with my son , Arjun!
Loved filming this one and i have to admit i was rather surprised to see Arjun being so very comfortable in front of the camera.
Im thinking to start his own channel ;) haha !! what do you think ??
So heres everything (almost) that you all wanted to know about me .
I hope you guys enjoy it !!
Ill see you all very very soon !!
Love,
Roshni
Follow me on instagram :
have you seen my other videos :
My jacket is from :

roshni,roshnibhatia,roshnibhatiasethi,komal,roshnibhatiavideo,gettoknowme,gettoknowmetag,gettoknowmeroshni,roshnivideo,makeup,popxo,popxovideos,popxofashion,popxodaily,gettoknowroshni,funvideo,lifesty

Comments