I hired a Top 500 Overwatch Coach on Fiverr and pretended to be a Bronze Widowmaker


I hired a Top 500 Overwatch Coach on Fiverr and pretended to be a Bronze Widowmaker

So I hired an overwatch coach on fiverr, but the twist is that I pretended to be a bronze widowmaker just to surprise him!! I also challenged him to a 1v1. Hilarious reactions.
Coach's new fiverr:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎥 TWITCH -
📱 DISCORD -
💂🏻 INSTAGRAM -
🐤 TWITTER -
📸 SNAPCHAT - thefakekenzo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎎 Sponsors:
● Overwatch tutorials from pro's.
- - Code "Kenzo" for 25% off.
● #1 Gaming chairs and tables on the market.
- - Code "therealkenzo" for 10% off.
● Customize your PC with Ironside.
- - Code "Kenzo" for 5% off:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎶Outro song by Knox Hill:
Music from epidemic sounds. No idea about song names.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
📩 Business inquiries:
● Business email: shiekkeh@gmail.com

overwatch,therealkenzo,kenzo,I hired a coach,i hired an overwatch coach,i hired a top 500,bronze overwatch,bronze widowmaker,bronze,widowmaker,overwatch widowmaker,top 500 widowmaker,overwatch top 500

Comments