The reality of IITs - YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!!! - Kalpit Veerwal, IIT Bombay CS


The reality of IITs - YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!!! - Kalpit Veerwal, IIT Bombay CS

Guys, this video is meant to educate the students about the misconceptions Coaching Centres and the Media have created. The intention was not to hurt the sentiments of any group, and nor is it an attempt to diss any institution. The only point I am trying to make is to tell the reality amidst myths. Don't come to IITs expecting huge packages, but come here expecting great opportunities to learn and grow!!!
Do check out my JEE blog:
Check me out on my socials, I am the most active on Instagram.
Facebook :
Instagram :
Quora :
Twitter :
A few corrections which I couldn't make as YouTube doesn't allow editing a video once it gets good views:
1. I have not said that BITS/NITs/DTU/NSIT have low placements. If you listen carefully, I said that the unemployment situation happens in some local/private colleges. Top BITS and top NITs have placements at par with many IITs. Same for other colleges like NSIT/DTU. What I was saying was that placement scenario degrades as you go to less popular colleges, i.e, IITB had better scene than NITs and DTU/NSIT which is true. But its still good up to this level.
2. I called Civil/Meta as lower in terms of salary. Otherwise, all branches of Engineering have equal importance and are interdependent.
3. US rent cost was for a decent house with one person owning the house instead of partners.
4. The packages are not CTC. CTC packages at IITB range from 20LPA to 40+ LPA for CS in India. I was telling you the average in-hand salary.
5. IITs are a great place to learn and grow, but the package thing told to you is just a myth.
Thanks, and stay tuned for more videos on how to live a better and productive life with me!

Kalpit Veerwal,JEE,Computer Science,Programming,IIT Bombay,IIT,Indian Institute of Technology,Life,Student,Motivation,Life Hacks,Mumbai,NEET,Engineering,College,Jobs,Career,Money,Salary,Software Engin

Comments