The world’s longest sea bridge is prohibited | Memorable Day Art Project


The world’s longest sea bridge is prohibited | Memorable Day Art Project

Prohibition of crossing the bridge Day
11.25
I will grow long legs and cross all the bridges.
Memorable day art project is a project that anyone can set any day as a memorable day for meaningless things、small things、random things and any things. We make art to celebrate the days. Let's make art and celebrate them now!
Hashtag#memorable_day_art_project on Instagram to join our project. I am working on an application that everyone can share their memorable days on it. Meet your art there soon!
You can support this project by getting diary book on my etsy shop:
or being my lovely patron:
or donate directly through PayPal:
If you enjoy my video, don't hesitate to give me thumps-up and subscribe
If you want share some time with me, go to
Instagram: ambrala_art
公众号:安卜垃拉

art,fun,memorable,day,abstractart,prohibition,longest,sea bridge,long leg,

Comments