Does Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse Have Legit Oscar Chances - The John Campea Show


Does Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse Have Legit Oscar Chances - The John Campea Show

Support John on Patreon -
On this episode of The John Campea Show (Wednesday, December 12th 2018)
Denny McVeigh - The hype for Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse just keeps getting bigger and bigger and the buzz for Mortal Engines has almost disappeared altogether. So my question is, with some people saying Spider-Verse could actually get a best picture nomination, how badly will it dominate Mortal Engines at the box office this weekend?
Natalie W - Hey John. I love it when I hear you talk about Parks And Recreation. It’s by far my favorite show of all time and I miss it so much. I saw that Amy Poehler was talking about a Parks And Rec reunion, which would be amazing! What do you think this the chances are for Parks and Rec to return and would you be open to it?
Azrin - My question is, according to THR, Scott Derrickson is returning to direct Doctor Strange 2. I personally can't wait to see his vision in the mystic world again. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks for taking my question, have a great day!
Hank Dunn - Been listening to you for a near decade now. Everyone wants to talk about how big of a year Disney has next year, and they do, but what about WB? They got a pretty good year with films like SHAZAM! Godzilla 2, lego movie 2, detective pikachu, IT chapter 2, and Joker. Thoughts? And bring on the filthy!
AngryIrishBenjamin - So, on Tuesday 11th December 2018, Once Upon a Deadpool opened up in my neck of the woods for one night only, I went to see it and it was awesome! Dunno if you've seen it or not, but trust me you're gonna love it!

Movies,News,FIlm,John Campea,the john campea show,Spider-Man,Spider-Verse,lego movie,Amy Poehler,Tuesday 11th December,best picture nomination,Hank Dunn,year Disney,question,neck of the woods,good yea

Comments