Stationeers - Tutorial Better Battery Grid Display ( Revamped )
Saddamo De Beers + Mastasytha
Very short tutorial how to build a battery grid display. It is very small logic circuit, every base needs to have one.
If you do like this awesome game, leave a review on Steam, thank you.
Feel free to like, share and comment. Subscribe for more ( fun ), stay tunned.
Thank you very much for watching. Hit that like button, it doesn't bite.
FOLLOW ME:
My Webpage:
Get music for your video here:
I do not work for Rocketwerkz and I am not game developer.
If you are still reading this thank you one more time for your time.
Saddamo De Beers + Mastasytha
Very short tutorial how to build a battery grid display. It is very small logic circuit, every base needs to have one.
If you do like this awesome game, leave a review on Steam, thank you.
Feel free to like, share and comment. Subscribe for more ( fun ), stay tunned.
Thank you very much for watching. Hit that like button, it doesn't bite.
FOLLOW ME:
My Webpage:
Get music for your video here:
I do not work for Rocketwerkz and I am not game developer.
If you are still reading this thank you one more time for your time.

Comments
Post a Comment