jimin FF 18+ [the manager] (HEADPHONES NEEDED)


jimin FF 18+  [the manager] (HEADPHONES NEEDED)

THIS SHIT TOOK ME 3 DAYS
*go to 12:38 for da heavy sheit*
I think im going to try to do oneshot storys once a week or once a month?
my dog peed on the blanket....and took a shit ON the BLANKET
songs
1. Drake - own it (nothing was the same)
2. N I G H T S - Basic
3. chase atlantic - Swim
4. Kieran Alleyne - runnin low instrumental
5. BANKS - this is what it feels like
6. Da Vosk Docta - gentrify
7. SAKIMA - daddy (wICH IS MY FAVORITE SONG RN)
8. Lloyd - All I Need (prod. slade da monsta)
9. Trey Songz - Na Na
10. BTS - house of cards
11. SoMo - or nah
the moans are from: Lisa army
im sorry if it sucks, this is my first....one-shot story

jimin one-shot,new oneshot,jimin FF,jimin,jimin moans,earbuds,jimin one-shot manager,jimin boss,jimin fanfict,jimin fmv,jimin daddy,jimin or nah,kpop oneshot,jimin sex,one-shot story,jimin 18+,jimin t

Comments