This is why HATS ARE **OP**!!!! Unlocking Best Hats!!! - Roblox Pet Simulator


This is why HATS ARE **OP**!!!! Unlocking Best Hats!!! - Roblox Pet Simulator

Hey everyone!!!
In this video I'll be checking on new pet Simulator update!
HAT UPDATE!!!! aka update 7 but barely anyone calls it that way :P
Anyway...I instantly started recording when I joined the game so didn't even know too much so I went throught everything in this update with you guys! Also I hopefully unlocked best possible hats, I don't know if you can get any better ones but for now "Robux" Hat is the best it's a Tier 5 Hat I think, one you buy for moon coins :)
But anyway...Hope you all enjoy!
Discord server -

Roblox,Roblox Pet Simulator,Roblox Pet Simulator best player,Roblox pet simulator best hat,Pet Simulator Best hat,Roblox Pet Simulator update 7,Pet Simulator update 7,Roblox Pet Simulator best pet,Rob

Comments