It's time I told the TRUTH | Butch Hartman


It's time I told the TRUTH | Butch Hartman

I've created Nickelodeon cartoon like Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, TUFF Puppy, and Bunsen is a Beast... but now it's time to spill the tea. Get ready for: THE TRUTH.
Subscribe!
Watch my popular videos!:
Social:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Tumblr:
Google Play:
SoundCloud:
Listen to my NEW podcast Speech Bubble:
Download The Noog Network on the App Store for original cartoons, shows, and games created by me! appsto.re/us/HvPP7.i
About Butch Hartman
Yes, I'm the real guy. I created your childhood AKA Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, TUFF Puppy, and now...the NOOG NETWORK and Bunsen is a Beast!
It's time I told the TRUTH | Butch Hartman
Butch Hartman

Butch Hartman,nickelodeon,Danny phantom,fairly odd parents,tuff puppy,animation,animator,cartoonist,cartoon,Butch Hartman sketchbook,anime,butch Hartman fairly odd parents,Butch Hartman Danny phantom,

Comments