Overly attached Nurse ASMR Roleplay


Overly attached Nurse ASMR Roleplay

✧・゚BETTER WITH HEADPHONES・゚✧
Support me? Support my patreon:-
DISCORD SERVER:-
Paypal for commissions!:- paypal.me/Teadracula
5 minutes:- £10
10 minutes:- £20
─────────────────────────────────────────────
❝─── After your last time in the hospital with Nurse Angela where she made you fall asleep on will, you wake up to a new face, Nurse Aria. She seems nice enough, but... slowly things turn rather frightening. ───❞
I love being nurse characters ahh! Lets me get all my anger out from when I did medical care I guess? I really enjoyed acting this video and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Want to collab or send some fan mail?:- Teadracula@gmail.com
My Facebook/Instagram:- @TeaDracula / @TeaTepes
Subscribe for more, til next time!

ASMR,roleplay,asmr roleplay,nurse asmr,nurse roleplay,nuse asmr roleplay,hospital asmr,doctor asmr,caring asmr,care asmr,hospital roleplay,doctor roleplay,medical asmr,medical roleplay,nurse care asmr

Comments